Recent Dollars & Sense Articles
September 09, 2014Avoid These Common IRA Mistakes
- Individual retirement accounts (IRAs) provide a popular tax-advantaged option for individuals saving for retirement. Manage your IRAs and avoid some common mistakes with the following tips.
September 02, 2014Tips on Buying a Teen’s First Car
- If you have a newly licensed driver in the family, you may be thinking about purchasing an additional vehicle. This can be a great teachable moment for families on finances, responsibilities and smart choices. Here is some insight.
August 26, 2014Are you Enjoying the Fruits of Your Labor Day?
- Before you celebrate the upcoming Labor Day holiday, this is the perfect time to make sure you're taking full advantage of workplace savings options so that you can afford to retire in a timely manner.
August 19, 2014Financing a Return to College
- Are you considering a return to college to finish your degree or enhance your skills? Here are some ideas to help get you on your way.
August 12, 2014Financial Fitness for Freshmen
- Heading off to college? Here are some tips to help get you or any student through college in the right financial frame of mind.