February 27, 2015Five Tax Deductions Not to Overlook
- Get the details on frequently missed deductions that you should not overlook as you prepare to file your taxes this year.
February 18, 2015Tax Planning Update for Same-Sex Couples
- Currently, same-sex marriage is legal in 36 states and the District of Columbia. Here are some of the tax planning issues facing the growing list of couples affected by these legal changes.
February 10, 2015Guard Against Tax Return and Other Forms of ID Theft
- Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes nationwide, and tax refund fraud caused by identity theft is a major challenge facing taxpayers. The OSCPA offers the following advice to help you guard against tax return and other forms of...
February 05, 20154 Low-Cost Gifts for Valentine's Day (and 1 Slightly Unusual Idea)
- Showing your love doesn't need to break the bank. Here are four low-cost ideas--and one slightly unusual idea--to demonstrate devotion.
January 27, 20154 Last-Minute Tips to Lower Taxes
- Have you done all you can to minimize your tax payments and maximize prudent financial planning? If you’re not sure, there’s still time to make some smart choices before you file this year’s tax return.