Recent Dollars & Sense Articles
August 19, 2014Financing a Return to College
- Are you considering a return to college to finish your degree or enhance your skills? Here are some ideas to help get you on your way.
August 12, 2014Financial Fitness for Freshmen
- Heading off to college? Here are some tips to help get you or any student through college in the right financial frame of mind.
August 05, 2014Know What’s at Stake Before Taking Student Loans
- With student loan default rates at historic highs, parents are urged to think before co-signing and to fully understand what it could mean to their own financial future.
July 29, 2014Tips for Starting a Small Business
- Thinking about starting your own business? the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants offers advice to help you get off on the right foot.
July 22, 201410 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Budget
- Spending on back-to-school items is expected to be higher this year and many families already have a budget stretched thin. Here are ways to ace your back-to-school budget.