109 | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
CFO Series Day 2 - Skills for Smaller Company Financial Managers
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:30am - 4:00pm
This course in the CFO Series focuses on the following four modules:
- Managing People
- MS Word Advanced Features
- Driving Performance with Metrics
- Negotiating with Your Banker: Get the Best Deal
Our CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs to choose an entire year's worth of CPE with a single decision. The CFO Series consists of eight courses spread over four months. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and an interactive, executive level colleague-to-colleague approach.
OSCPA MEMBERS: BUY TWO OR MORE AND SAVE! Every member who registers for more than one course in the CFO Series can receive 15% off. Just add two or more of the CFO Series courses to your cart and enter the promo code CFOSERIES when checking out online.
- Discuss four topics that are important to smaller company CFOs.
- Richard A. Karwic (view bio)
CPAs and accountants in small to medium-sized companies
- Managing People - Learn to inspire your people, create a collaborative environment and develop your team's skills
- MS Word Advanced Features - Use feedback features to become a better writer, make your documents look more professional and learn time-saving tips
- Driving Performance with Metics - Examine where organizations make pricing mistakes, why pricing must involve finance and how finance can save the bottom line
- Negotiating with Your Banker - Be your bank's best customer Understand your bargaining position and negotiate your covenants effectively
- CFO Series courses provide extensive case study analysis and many opportunities for group discussion
Richard A. Karwic
Richard A. Karwic, MBA, is a management consultant with over 40 years of relevant financial and managerial experience. In addition to 15 years of broad-based management consulting, he has over 15 years of experience as Chief Financial Officer for several diverse businesses in a wide variety of industries. He has worked in over 100 businesses, including several divisions of well-known Fortune 500 companies. Richard lives in Wethersfield, Connecticut.