113 | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
CFO Series Day 4 - Keeping Up with Technology
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:30am - 4:00pm
This course in the CFO Series focuses on the following four modules:
- 2019 CFO Technology Update
- Blockchain Technology: What Every CFO Should Know
- Leverage Big Data and Data Analytics to Make Better Decisions
- MS Office 365: Applications Lightening Round
Our CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs to choose an entire year's worth of CPE with a single decision. The CFO Series consists of eight courses spread over four months. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and an interactive, executive level colleague-to-colleague approach.
OSCPA MEMBERS: BUY TWO OR MORE AND SAVE! Every member who registers for more than one course in the CFO Series can receive 15% off. Just add two or more of the CFO Series courses to your cart and enter the promo code CFOSERIES when checking out online.
- Discuss four technology topics that every CFO should understand.
- John H. Higgins (view bio)
CPAs who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers in medium-sized organizations.
- 2019 CFO Technology Update - Gain a comprehensive update of various technology trends and innovations impacting you, your organization and the accounting profession
- Topics will include IoT (Internet of Things), artificial intelligence, data analytics, business intelligence, cloud accounting software and more
- Blockchain Technology: What Every CFO Should Know - Gain a practical and easy-to-understand explanation of blockchain and the potential applications for it in accounting and finance
- Leverage Big Data and Data Analytics to Make Better Decisions - Review what big data is all about and how to best leverage it
- MS Office 365: Applications Lightning Round - Conduct a high-level review of all the core Office 365 cloud applications, assessing their strategic potential for your organization
- CFO Series courses provide extensive case study analysis and many opportunities for group discussion
John H. Higgins
John H. Higgins, CPA.CITP is the co-founder of CPA Crossings and has been helping CPAs leverage technology for more than 25 years. He is a CPA with a strong background in information technology and is a nationally recognized author and speaker on accounting and tax technology. Higgins, and his CPA Crossings cofounder Bryan Smith, recently authored “Ten Steps to a Digital Practice via the Cloud” which has been published by the AICPA. Higgins has been recognized as a Top 20 Thought Leader in the Profession from the CPA Practice Advisor Magazine for the past two years.