14504 | Webcasts & Webinars | Intermediate | Scheduled
Adobe Acrobat Advanced Tips, Tricks & Techniques
Saturday, November 28, 2020 8:00am - 12:00pm
This advanced course will teach you how to utilize Adobe Acrobat features to create and work within PDF files with maximum efficiency. Adobe Acrobat is widely used as a method of presenting information and exchanging documents electronically. The use of PDF files continues to grow significantly. Mastering the use of Adobe Acrobat's advanced features and functions is key to converting to paperless work flows. This course will get you there.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the document security features of Adobe Acrobat to comply with privacy regulations and protect confidential information.
- Formulate a paperless workflow for creating and sending documents for electronic signature.
- Create and distribute electronic forms using Adobe Acrobat.
- John H. Higgins (view bio)
Anyone who works with PDF files
The major topics that will be covered include:
- Securing your PDF documents
- Preparing and sending documents for electronic signature
- Configuring your Adobe work environment with preference settings
- Protect confidential document data with redaction tools
- Using the cloud to collaborate on PDF documents
- Mastering the Acrobat portfolio tools to create digital report binders
- Create and distribute electronic forms to capture data digitally
- Review the revamped DC (document cloud) interface and new features
John H. Higgins
John H. Higgins, CPA.CITP is the co-founder of CPA Crossings and has been helping CPAs leverage technology for more than 25 years. He is a CPA with a strong background in information technology and is a nationally recognized author and speaker on accounting and tax technology. Higgins, and his CPA Crossings cofounder Bryan Smith, recently authored “Ten Steps to a Digital Practice via the Cloud” which has been published by the AICPA. Higgins has been recognized as a Top 20 Thought Leader in the Profession from the CPA Practice Advisor Magazine for the past two years.