171 | OSCPA Live | October 11
Finance Business Partnering: The Changing Finance Function and Technology Impacts - Oklahoma City
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 8:30am - 12:00pm
This course is intended to provide you with an introduction to finance business partnering and an appreciation of the growing importance of this role in management accounting. It builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change. It aims to demonstrate how technology is changing the role of the traditional management accountant and how best to embrace this digital revolution.
Please Note: The OSCPA has updated our Transfer Policy for in-person events. Find more information here.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recognize how finance is evolving.
- Identify the barriers to finance business partnering.
- Recognize the impact of technology.
- Recognize the need for restructuring of the finance function.
- Michael Ussery
Finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering
- Finance evolution and performance
- Barriers and how to overcome them
- The changing shape of the finance function