206 | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
Controller's Update: Today's Latest Trends - VIRTUAL
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 8:30am - 12:00pm
Pandemic Update: With all the changes this pandemic has brought, we understand you may have questions and concerns regarding continuing education offered by the Society. The safety of our attendees, discussion leaders and staff is always top of mind and our number one priority is to continue offering CPE options as safely as possible with the same quality and quantity you have come to expect. Please visit our Pandemic and OSCPA CPE: What to Expect page for more information.
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
Want to learn more about this topic via in-person and live stream ? Try these courses:
*Please note: This event will be held as an online-only virtual event.
- Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your organization's course.
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems.
- Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics.
- Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs.
- Joselin Martin
CFOs, controllers and other financial managers
- Economic and human resource trends
- Driving employee engagement and the employee value proposition
- Best practices to manage working capital
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Big Data
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability