210 | In Person Training | Basic | Scheduled
Integrated Reporting and Sustainability - Concepts and Practices - VIRTUAL
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 8:30am - 4:00pm
Pandemic Update: With all the changes this pandemic has brought, we understand you may have questions and concerns regarding continuing education offered by the Society. The safety of our attendees, discussion leaders and staff is always top of mind and our number one priority is to continue offering CPE options as safely as possible with the same quality and quantity you have come to expect. Please visit our Pandemic and OSCPA CPE: What to Expect page for more information.
This course defines and explores the financial and managerial accounting frameworks that quantify, analyze, and control an organization's ability to balance its commitments to its shareholders with its responsibility to the community.
*Please note: This event will be held as an online-only virtual event.
- Identify how government entities, the capital markets, and consumer and environmental advocacy groups expect organizations to make socially responsible business decisions.
- Michael Kraten
Accountants, auditors and analysts with an interest in integrated reporting and sustainability
- Spreadsheet forecasting models that assess economic, social, and environmental consequences of business decisions
- The Triple Bottom Line (TBL) three dimensional matrix (or cubic) approach to defining sustainable activities
- Contemporary Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) analyses
- Incorporation of integrated reporting and sustainability issues into systems of internal control and enterprise risk management