2348648 | Webcasts & Webinars | Intermediate | Scheduled
Resolving Ethical Conflicts
Friday, May 29, 2020 7:00am - 9:00am
At some point in his or her career, every financial manager will face a choice of doing the right thing or taking the easy way out. Skillfully handling a conflict, ethical or otherwise, can make a big difference your career's trajectory. Professional standards provide procedures for resolving ethical conflicts. Yet, following these procedures alone will often cause a financial professional to lose their job. This webcast will show you how to both do the right thing and keep your job.
- Understand how professional accounting standards direct us to resolve an ethical conflict.
- Learn skills which will allow you to do the right thing and keep your job.
- John L. Daly (view bio)
Corporate financial professionals
- Standards and techniques for resolving ethical conflict
- How to have a conversation about a tough issue without having it destroy the relationship
- What to do when talking fails
John L. Daly
John L. Daly, MBA, CPA, CMA, CPIM, is a Chelsea, Michigan-based management consultant specializing in costing, pricing strategy and pricing model development. He has taught continuing professional education courses since 1995. Earlier in his career, John was Chief Financial Officer for a Tier 1 automotive parts supplier, CFO for a large restaurant chain and COO for a window treatments manufacturer and retailing chain. He is the author of Pricing for Profitability, published by Wiley & Sons, Inc.