2916538 | Webcasts & Webinars | Intermediate | Scheduled
Tax Season Update with Steve Dilley
Thursday, January 21, 2021 7:00am - 2:19pm
This program provides an update to the latest tax developments, rules and regulations affecting both business and individual taxpayers, including a review and integration of the CARES Act and other 2020 legislation.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- Implement practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
- Identify and recall significant changes in tax forms
- Steven C. Dilley (view bio)
CPAs in public practice, members in industry, and other accounting professional seeking the latest update on recent IRS developments impacting both individual and business taxpayers
- Legislative update and integration of the CARES Act and other 2020 tax legislation.
- Update on significant individual tax developments related to earlier legislation
- Update on significant business tax developments related to earlier legislation
- Individual cases and rulings developments
- Business cases and rulings developments
- 2021 tax rate schedule and other inflation adjusted items
- Flow-through entities deduction (Section 199A) changes
- New employer paid parking rules and regulations
- Tax forms update: individual, S corporation, and partnerships
- Depreciation update: Section 179 and 168(k)
- Passive activity and hobby loss rules changes?
Steven C. Dilley
Steven C. Dilley, CPA, JD, PhD, is president of Federal Tax Workshops, Inc., located in East Lansing, Michigan. He is nationally known for his knowledge of the financial, accounting and tax problems of the closely held business and individual taxpayers. He has published numerous articles on these topics. In addition, Steve is a professor of accounting at Michigan State University, where he teaches tax accounting and has recently received two teaching awards. He is a member of the Michigan Association of CPAs, Wisconsin Bar Association, the American Accounting Association, AICPA, American Tax Association and Hawaii Association of Public Accountants.