3000-TU2 | Virtual Training | Update | Cancelled
Professional Issues Update - Tulsa
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 5:30pm - 7:15pm
Join Blaine Peterson, CPA, President & CEO of the Oklahoma Society of CPAs, on his Professional Issues Update tour around the state. Learn about the top issues affecting the profession, new trends, AICPA developments and what you can expect in 2022. Events are open to all OSCPA members and their staff for free. OSCPA student members are welcome as well!
- Gain an overview of professional issues, both state and national.
- Address the continual changes within the accounting profession.
- Examine business topics important to employees and employers.
- Review professional matters that are pending or under consideration.
- Learn how to stay compliant with new standards and requirements.
- Blaine M. Peterson (view bio)
CPAs and accounting staff interested in the latest trends of the profession.
Blaine M. Peterson
Blaine M. Peterson, CPA, J.D., is the president and CEO of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants. Peterson is a member of the OSCPA, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Oklahoma Bar Association. Peterson received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Oklahoma as well as his juris doctorate, also from the University of Oklahoma. He is a certified public accountant and licensed attorney. Blaine has been an OSCPA member for more than 20 years and previously served as a director at large for the OSCPA Board of Directors and board liaison to the OSCPA’s Taxation, Personal Financial Planning and Business Valuation/Forensic & Litigation Support Committees.