4003 | On Demand | Intermediate | Scheduled
Personal Financial Planning Retirement Planning Certificate
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
The Retirement Planning Certificate Program is an informative and engaging learning experience that will enhance your knowledge in retirement planning. Part of the Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, this certificate program includes six dynamic courses covering critical steps in the retirement planning life cycle, including unique planning for aging and chronically ill clients.
- Differentiate among the various types of personal financial planning engagements for financial independence
- Identify the elements that comprise the financial independence process
- Calculate the annual spending goal for financial independence
- The requirements for who may participate in a qualified plan
- Which coverage test is made based on benefits provided under a qualified plan
CPAs, financial planners, and qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in, personal financial planning.
- The Retirement Planning Process
- Governmental and Employer Retirement Plans
- Personal Retirement Investments, Income, and Expenses
- Analyzing Client Retirement Data Creating, Implementing, and Monitoring the Plan
- Elder and Special Needs Planning