4004 | On Demand | Intermediate | Scheduled
Personal Financial Planning Investment Planning Certificate
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
The Investment Planning Certificate Program is an informative and engaging learning experience that will enhance your knowledge in investment planning. Part of the Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, this certificate program includes eight courses covering steps in the investment planning life cycle, along with a discussion of planning for and funding higher education. And, if you are seeking a thorough understanding of investment planning as outlined in the AICPA Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Body of Knowledge, this program is for you!
- Differentiate among the various types of tax rates for capital assets.
- Recall the impact the investment time horizon has on an investment portfolio.
- Identify special liquidity considerations.
- Recognize the legal obligation mandated by an investment policy statement.
- Identify the components of an investment policy statement.
CPAs, financial planners, and qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in, personal financial planning.
- The Investment Planning Process
- Investment Data Gathering and Analysis
- Creating the Investment Policy Statement
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Vehicles and Strategies
- Investment Monitoring and Updating
- Integrating Investments with the Financial Plan
- Education Planning