4005 | On Demand | Intermediate | Scheduled
Personal Financial Planning Risk Management and Insurance Certificate
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
The Risk Management and Insurance Planning Certificate Program is an informative and engaging learning experience that will enhance your knowledge in risk management and insurance planning. Part of the Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, this certificate program includes eight dynamic courses covering critical steps in the risk management and insurance planning process from insurance contracts and annuities to deferred compensation and integrating the business with the owner's personal financial plan.
- Differentiate among the various types of tax rates for capital assets.
- Recall the impact the investment time horizon has on an investment portfolio.
- Identify special liquidity considerations.
- Recognize the legal obligation mandated by an investment policy statement.
- Identify the components of an investment policy statement.
CPAs, financial planners, and qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in, personal financial planning.
- The Risk Management Planning Process
- Insurance Contracts and Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Disability and Property, and Casualty
- Group Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Executive and Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Financial Planning with Business Owners