4006 | On Demand | Intermediate | Scheduled
Personal Financial Planning Estate Planning Certificate
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
The Estate Planning Certificate Program is an informative and engaging learning experience that will enhance your knowledge of estate planning. Part of the Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, the Estate Planning Certificate includes eight courses covering steps in the estate planning life cycle, including gifting strategies, charitable planning, and integrating your clients’ estate plans with their tax and financial plans. And, if you are seeking a thorough understanding of estate planning as outlined in the AICPA Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Body of Knowledge, this program is for you!
CPAs, financial planners, and qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in, personal financial planning.
- The Estate Planning Process
- Trusts and Estate Planning Documents
- Basic Estate and Gifting Strategies
- Advanced Estate Planning Strategies
- Closely Held Business Estate Planning
- Incapacity and Postmortem Estate Planning
- Integrating Estate Planning with the Tax and Financial Plan
- Charitable Planning