4007 | On Demand | Intermediate | Scheduled
Personal Financial Planning Practical Applications Certificate
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
Designing and implementing an effective system of internal control can be challenging. Today's rapidly changing business models, new technologies and globalization require systems of internal control to be agile. Additionally, management must be prepared to use judgment to monitor and assess the effectiveness of internal control systems and provide insight on the application of controls.
The new COSO Internal Control Certificate offers you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in designing, implementing and monitoring a system of internal control. This program includes an exam to verify that you have gained the knowledge and skills critical to assessing systems of internal control.
- Be able to recall key points related to the principles-based approach.
- Recognize ways to identify, analyze and respond to risks in your business.
- Develop confidence in your system of internal control.
Accounting and finance professionals dealing with systems of internal control
- Types of objectives
- Components of internal control
- Principles and points of focus
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Limitations of internal control