4076 | On Demand | Intermediate | Self-Study
Interpreting and Analyzing Financial Statements
Friday, May 1, 2020 - Friday, April 30, 2021
Identifying mission-critical information in a not-for-profit (NFP) organization's financial statements is vital to analyzing an NFP's health and making plans for the future. This CPE course offers you detail-rich examples and case studies that will help you understand how financial statements interrelate, identify potential red flags within a set of NFP financial statements, and perform strategic analysis.
- Identify how the financial statements interrelate.
- Recall how a Not-for-Profit's (NFP's) financial statements should be used to make financial decisions to accomplish the entity's mission.
- Interpret trending data to analyze an NFP's financial statements.
- Apply ratio analysis to an NFP's financial statements.
- Identify approaches to manage liquidity.
- Recognize potential red flags in an NFP's financial statements.
- Robert Lynch
CPAs, financial professionals and NFP staff and board members looking to deepen their existing knowledge of NFP financial responsibility, and set themselves apart as a leader in this field
- Interpreting trending data
- Conducting ratio analysis
- Managing liquidity
- Identifying potential red flags within an organization's financial statements