4083 | On Demand | Intermediate | Self-Study
Applying the COSO ERM Framework
Friday, May 1, 2020 - Friday, April 30, 2021
In this CPE course, you will learn how to apply risk management techniques using the COSO Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework to create a strategy and an internal control structure tailored for the NFP environment. This course contains step-by-step examples and case studies to help you create a scalable risk management structure for any NFP.
- Apply the COSO ERM framework to improve decision making to accomplish your NFP's mission.
- Identify risk response strategies.
- Develop a reasonable risk management strategy.
- Audrey Newton
CPAs, financial professionals and NFP staff and board members looking to deepen their existing knowledge of NFP financial responsibility, and set themselves apart as a leader in this field
- Assessing risks
- Risk heat maps
- Executing risk response strategy
- Designing internal controls
- Organizational communications
- Monitoring outcomes
- Application of COSO ERM for small NFPs