4091 | On Demand | Basic | Self-Study
Conducting Effective Interviews
Friday, May 1, 2020 - Friday, April 30, 2021
This course provides an explanation of the professional standards that govern investigative interviews and the methodical approaches and investigative techniques a forensic accountant should take to effectively perform these interviews.
- Understand the purpose, roles and criteria for investigative interviews
- Develop an interview plan to determine who to interview, key points to cover and interview sequence
- Be aware of interviewee "perspectives"
- Apply the techniques for facilitating communication
- Apply proven methodology for effective investigative interview sessions
- Recognize the signs of verbal and non-verbal deception
- Rob Durkin