SS604 | OSCPA Self Study
OSCPA's Equal Opportunity Scholarship Program - Self-Study
Sunday, May 1, 2022 - Sunday, April 30, 2023
Please Note: This event was originally recorded on 09/20/22. Course must be completed prior to 4/30/23 for credit.
- Discuss the Equal Opportunity Scholarship Program
- Discuss changes to the program as enacted by the Legislature
- Changes that the Oklahoma Tax Commission will become involved with
- Discuss tax benefits for Oklahoma taxpayers and how to explain to their clients
- Robert A. Sellers (view bio)
Robert A. Sellers
Rob Sellers, CPA, Rob Sellers, CPA, is the former executive director of the Opportunity Scholarship Fund, a scholarship granting organization that provides financial assistance to low income families. Sellers, a CPA for almost 40 years, assists clients with financial, systems, operations and business-related matters, while staying actively involved in the tax credit scholarship subject. He is a past OSCPA board member and has, chaired various OSCPA committees. Currently, Rob is the past chairman and re-elected trustee on the CPA-PAC, as well as member of the Government Relations and Nominating committees. Sellers is also a past recipient of the OSCPA's Outstanding CPA in Business and Industry Award and is actively involved in several civic and charitable organizations in the Tulsa area.