SS700 | On Demand | Basic | Self-Study
Professional Ethics: The AICPA's Comprehensive Course
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This course teaches you the AICPA, SEC and GAO independence rules. Through case studies, exercises and illustrative graphics, you will learn the most up-to-date rules. This course also explains the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and conceptual framework, which all members of the AICPA must follow. It covers the basic tenets of ethical and professional conduct, the principles of ethics and explains why the code is necessary and how it is organized.
Note: Your purchase confirmation email will include information on how to access the course through the AICPA site. Course materials are offered in an online, on-demand learning format. Exam must be completed within one year of purchase date. Details about exam retakes can be obtained directly from the AICPA.
- Apply the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Recognize the importance and organization of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Apply AICPA rule interpretations on integrity, objectivity, confidentiality and advertising.
- Recognize the SEC, GAO and other regulator rules.
- Recall the obligations to exercise due care.
Individuals getting their CPA license, maintaining their license and those who want a refresher ethics course.
- Conceptual framework
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Acts discreditable to the profession