SS724 | On Demand | Advanced | Self-Study
Advanced Excel: Practical Applications for Accounting Professionals
Thursday, March 1, 2018 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
A CPA designed this CPE course specifically for accounting and finance professionals who have a good grasp of Excel and want to take their skills to the next level. Learn about the features you need to achieve greater efficiency and automation. Also, each exercise presented in the book is available as an interactive Excel Workbook file, so you can follow along in Excel as you read.
- Automate recurring processes.
- Use the most powerful features of Excel.
- Know which features and functions should be used for various high-level tasks.
- Jeff S. Lenning (view bio)
Accounting and finance professionals in public practice or industry
- Advanced pivot tables
- External data ranges (ODBC)
- Visual basic: macros and user defined functions
- Digital workpapers
- Securing worksheets and workbooks
- Named ranges
- Vlookup() and related functions that Nest Offset(), Text(), Match()
- IF function and other efficiency gains
- Encryption and data validation
Jeff S. Lenning
Jeff Lenning, CPA, CITP, of Click Consulting, Inc., is a CPA and published author. He has written several articles for the Journal of Accountancy and other publications. His firm specializes in providing computer consulting services to CPA firms and their clients.