Self-study and on-demand courses provide an excellent alternative to traditional live seminars. Whether it's 6 a.m. or 10 p.m., these courses fit your unique lifestyle and learning needs.
OSCPA on-demand courses are offered in an online video format allowing you to watch and pause the video as need be. Courses must be completed within one year of purchase date. Check the online CPE catalog for all OSCPA on-demand course offerings.
To ensure optimal viewing of OSCPA on-demand courses, please ensure your viewing device meets the minimum system requirements as stated below:
- A PC computer with at least Windows XP (or newer), or a Mac computer with at least Mac OS 10.x (or newer).
- A high-speed Internet connection. This can be a wired connection or a reliable and high speed WiFi connection. Dial-up or a slow DSL connection will not suffice.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher. Download the most recent version here.
- The most current version of your Internet browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- A computer with a sound card and speakers.
Please disable any pop-up blockers and close any programs running simultaneously. Test your device ahead of time by clicking here.
Members can earn CPE credit through CPE articles in the CPAFOCUS magazine. Each issue (except the Trailblazer issue) features a CPE article and accompanying exam recommended for one hour of CPE credit. Simply read the article, complete the exam and submit by the deadline listed. Answers to each exam are published in the following issue. A passing grade of at least 70 percent is required to obtain CPE credit.
The OSCPA has partnered with multiple NASBA approved vendors, offering a variety of on-demand and self-study courses.
- Professional Ethics: The AICPA's Comprehensive Course - A 90% grade is required for Oklahoma CPAs seeking initial certification, an initial permit to practice or the issuance of a lapsed permit.
- AICPA CPExpress - Access to more than 450 on-demand courses developed by AICPA subject matter experts on a variety of topics. OSCPA members receive a special price!
- Individual AICPA On-Demand Courses - Course topics range from accounting and auditing to ethics and business law to taxes.
- Individual Surgent On-Demand Courses - More than 250 high-quality courses are available, covering a variety of topics.
- Surgent's Unlimited Self-Study Package - Access to more than 200 courses; an OSCPA member only benefit!
- Surgent's Unlimited PLUS Package - Access all of Surgent's self-study courses, on-demand webcasts and live webinars in one package; an OSCPA member only benefit!