Self-study and on-demand courses provide an excellent alternative to traditional live seminars. Whether it's 6 a.m. or 10 p.m., these courses fit your unique lifestyle and learning needs.
CPAFOCUS Self-Study Articles
Members can earn CPE credit through CPE articles in the CPAFOCUS magazine. Most issues feature a CPE article and accompanying exam recommended for one hour of CPE credit. Simply read the article, complete the exam and submit by the deadline listed. Answers to each exam are published in the following issue. A passing grade of at least 70 percent is required to obtain CPE credit.
Online On-Demand Offerings
The OSCPA has partnered with multiple NASBA approved vendors, offering a variety of on-demand courses, covering a variety of topics.
- OSCPA Self-Study Courses - Your favorite OSCPA programs are now available on-demand! Buy local and learn from top, local instructors.
- AICPA On-Demand Courses
- Surgent On-Demand Courses
- AICPA CPExpress - Bundled access to more than 450 on-demand courses developed by AICPA subject matter experts. OSCPA members receive a special price!
- Surgent's Unlimited Self-Study Package - Access to more than 200 self-study courses; an OSCPA member-only benefit!
- Surgent's Unlimited PLUS Package - Access all of Surgent's self-study courses, on-demand webcasts and live webinars in one package; an OSCPA member-only benefit!
- Professional Ethics: The AICPA's Comprehensive Course - A 90% grade is required for Oklahoma CPAs seeking initial certification, an initial permit to practice or the issuance of a lapsed permit.