Webcasts and simulcasts allow you to attend quality educational programs online! Both provide the ability to submit questions to the instructor and chat with other attendees. Attendance is verified via keywords or pop-up polling questions, and no exams are required. Search our online course catalog for all webcast and simulcast options.
NEW!! OSCPA simulcasts allow you to attend the same great OSCPA seminars and conferences you love, from anywhere you can access the Internet! Courses are viewed in real-time and provide live interaction with the instructor and other attendees. Simulcasts also offer content upgrades and a state-of-the-art tracking camera.
Please ensure your viewing device meets the minimum system requirements as stated below:
- A PC computer with at least Windows XP (or newer), or a Mac computer with at least Mac OS 10.x (or newer). Computer must also have a sound card and speakers.
- A high-speed wired or reliable high-speed WiFi Internet connection.
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or higher).
- The most current version of your Internet browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). We do NOT recommend using Internet Explorer to view simulcasts.
- Permission/access to view video websites, like YouTube.
- Be sure to disable any pop-up blockers and close any programs running simultaneously.
- If you are behind a Firewall or Proxy, be sure to allow traffic over port 443. Test the Firewall access by clicking here.
- We recommend testing your system/device ahead of time:
- To test your system/device for simulcast SEMINARS, click here.
- To test your system/device for simulcast CONFERENCES, click here.
- If you are attending a simulcast SEMINAR on an iPhone, Android phone or any tablet, you will need to download the BigMarker webinar app.
For a detailed information on attending OSCPA simulcasts, please view our Simulcast Guide.
Webcast Package Option
Surgent's Unlimited Webinar Package - New for 2018! This package includes access to more than 1200 live webcasts across a wide variety of subject matters and course start times; an OSCPA member only benefit!
Webcast Partners & Offerings
Webcasts deliver courses via the Internet with audio, video and PowerPoint slides. They are typically shorter in length programs (1-4 hours), provide the ability to submit questions to the instructor and are provided by NASBA-approved vendors.
ACPEN is dedicated to bringing highly relevant, webcasts to CPAs and financial professionals. The goal is to provide high-quality education in the most convenient and economical way possible. ACPEN programs cover all areas of accounting, tax, ethics and much more.
Stay informed, engage the profession's experts and meet your CPE requirements with the convenience and high-quality content of AICPA webcasts.
CalCPA Education Foundation webcasts provide a convenient way to get online CPE. Choose from more than 900 skill-building interactive webcasts that are delivered by leading experts on topics including: accounting and auditing, business and industry, corporate and individual tax, nonprofits, trusts and estates and much more.
CPA Crossings, LLC offers more than 2,500 webinars covering more than 200 topics in the areas of technology, practice management, work flow automation, tax, ethics, fraud, accounting and auditing. Courses are offered in one- to eight-hour formats with flexible scheduling, including evenings and Saturdays.
With over 7,000 CPE courses searchable, CPEadvisory offers ratings and reviews from fellow CPAs along with a universal transcript system allowing you to keep track of all your CPE courses, from any vendor.
K2 Enterprises is proud to offer a broad curriculum of technology-focused CPE webinars. Webinars feature topics and award-winning instructors that have made K2 Enterprises a leader in providing CPE to professionals throughout North America. Topics include Excel, QuickBooks, PDFs, accounting solutions, Microsoft Office and more.
Surgent offers more than 1,200 live webinars each year in tax, accounting, auditing, government, nonprofits, technology and much more. Webinars range from one to eight hours and are available at a variety of times, including evenings and weekends, to help fit busy schedules. All webinars also feature interactive Q&A.