Webcasts and simulcasts provide live interaction with the course instructor. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions to the instructor and chat with other attendees. Attendance is tracked and verified via keywords or pop-up polling questions, and no exams are required. Search our online course catalog for all webcast and simulcast options.
The OSCPA offers a number of courses via live webcast (simulcast), including popular seminars and conferences. Enjoy quality CPE from your office, home or where ever! Note: Participants must submit keywords or answer attendance polls to verify attendance. At least 70 percent of the keywords or polls must be submitted in order to receive full credit.
To ensure optimal viewing of OSCPA-offered simulcasts, please ensure your viewing device meets the minimum system requirements as stated below:
- A PC computer with at least Windows XP (or newer), or a Mac computer with at least Mac OS 10.x (or newer).
- A high-speed Internet connection. This can be a wired connection or a reliable and high speed WiFi connection.
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or higher).
- The most current version of your Internet browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). We do NOT recommend using Internet Explorer to view webcasts.
- Permission/access to view video websites, like YouTube. Some firms block access to video sites, so please check with your IT company if you have questions.
- A computer with a sound card and speakers.
Please disable any pop-up blockers and close any programs running simultaneously. Test your device ahead of time by clicking here.
Webcast Package Option
- Surgent's Unlimited Webinar Package - New for 2018! This package includes access to more than 1200 live webinars across a wide variety of subject matters and course start times; an OSCPA member only benefit!
Our Webcast Partners
ACPEN is dedicated to bringing highly relevant, webcasts to CPAs and financial professionals. The goal is to provide high-quality education in the most convenient and economical way possible. ACPEN programs cover all areas of accounting, tax, ethics and much more.
Stay informed, engage the profession's experts and meet your CPE requirements with the convenience and high-quality content of AICPA webcasts.
CalCPA Education Foundation webcasts provide a convenient way to get online CPE. Choose from more than 900 skill-building interactive webcasts that are delivered by leading experts on topics including: accounting and auditing, business and industry, corporate and individual tax, nonprofits, trusts and estates and much more.
CPA Crossings, LLC offers more than 2,500 webinars covering more than 200 topics in the areas of technology, practice management, work flow automation, tax, ethics, fraud, accounting and auditing. Courses are offered in one- to eight-hour formats with flexible scheduling, including evenings and Saturdays.
With over 7,000 CPE courses searchable, CPEadvisory offers ratings and reviews from fellow CPAs along with a universal transcript system allowing you to keep track of all your CPE courses, from any vendor.
K2 Enterprises is proud to offer a broad curriculum of technology-focused CPE webinars. Webinars feature topics and award-winning instructors that have made K2 Enterprises a leader in providing CPE to professionals throughout North America. Topics include Excel, QuickBooks, PDFs, accounting solutions, Microsoft Office and more.
Surgent offers more than 1,200 live webinars each year in tax, accounting, auditing, government, nonprofits, technology and much more. Webinars range from one to eight hours and are available at a variety of times, including evenings and weekends, to help fit busy schedules. All webinars also feature interactive Q&A.