Did you know the OSCPA celebrated 100 years in 2018?
To commemorate this monumental event, there is a limited-time exhibit at the Oklahoma History Center. We're proud to share the contributions of Oklahoma CPAs to our great state! Learn more about the OSCPA Centennial Celebration.
Financial Fitness Kits
By downloading a Financial Fitness Kit from the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, you're making a commitment to learning more about your personal finances, which will help you make good financial decisions for you and for your family.
Research shows people who are more educated about their personal finances:
- Save more;
- Invest more;
- Earn more;
- Pay less for loans;
- Make better credit choices; and
- Retire sooner
Download your free Financial Fitness Kit today! Hard copies are also available at most local public libraries.
Dollars & Sense ArticlesTake a look at weekly money management tips on a variety of financial topics for parents, teens, college students, business owners, entrepreneurs and more.
- January 15, 2019: 3 tips to prepare for tax season now
- January 8, 2019: What to do when friends or family ask for money
- December 31, 2018 - 6 tips for a successful spending diet
- December 21, 2018 - Answer these 5 questions to start the new year off right
- December 18, 2018 - 5 financial mistakes to avoid during the holidays
- December 11, 2018 - 5 tips on getting the most from your insurance