Financial Fitness Kits
By downloading a Financial Fitness Kit from the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, you're making a commitment to learning more about your personal finances, which will help you make good financial decisions for you and for your family.
Research shows people who are more educated about their personal finances:
- Save more;
- Invest more;
- Earn more;
- Pay less for loans;
- Make better credit choices; and
- Retire sooner
Download your free Financial Fitness Kit today! Hard copies are also available at most local public libraries.
Dollars & Sense ArticlesTake a look at weekly money management tips on a variety of financial topics for parents, teens, college students, business owners, entrepreneurs and more.
- September 10, 2019: 5 questions to ask when making the decision to retire
- September 3, 2019: 3 tips for paying back student loans
- August 27, 2019: 5 tips on stock market investing
- August 20, 2019: 5 ways to save on last-minute travel
- August 13, 2019: Tips for tailgating on a budget
- August 6, 2019: 5 financial tips for single people
- July 30, 2019: 4 things a college student doesn't need