Did you know the OSCPA turns 100 in 2018?
To commemorate this monumental event, there is a limited-time exhibit at the Oklahoma History Center. We're proud to share the contributions of Oklahoma CPAs to our great state! Learn more about the OSCPA Centennial Celebration.
Financial Fitness Kits
By downloading a Financial Fitness Kit from the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, you're making a commitment to learning more about your personal finances, which will help you make good financial decisions for you and for your family.
Research shows people who are more educated about their personal finances:
- Save more;
- Invest more;
- Earn more;
- Pay less for loans;
- Make better credit choices; and
- Retire sooner
Download your free Financial Fitness Kit today! Hard copies are also available at most local public libraries.
Dollars & Sense ArticlesTake a look at weekly money management tips on a variety of financial topics for parents, teens, college students, business owners, entrepreneurs and more.
- November 13, 2018 - 7 ways to protect your identity on Cyber Monday
- November 6, 2018 - 6 ways to shop smarter on Black Friday
- October 31, 2018 - 10 tips to build a better budget
- October 23, 2018 - 5 top tax concerns for small businesses
- October 17, 2018 - 5 ways you can advance your career