Did you know the OSCPA celebrated 100 years in 2018?
To commemorate this monumental event, there is a limited-time exhibit at the Oklahoma History Center. We're proud to share the contributions of Oklahoma CPAs to our great state! Learn more about the OSCPA Centennial Celebration.
Financial Fitness Kits
By downloading a Financial Fitness Kit from the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, you're making a commitment to learning more about your personal finances, which will help you make good financial decisions for you and for your family.
Research shows people who are more educated about their personal finances:
- Save more;
- Invest more;
- Earn more;
- Pay less for loans;
- Make better credit choices; and
- Retire sooner
Download your free Financial Fitness Kit today! Hard copies are also available at most local public libraries.
Dollars & Sense ArticlesTake a look at weekly money management tips on a variety of financial topics for parents, teens, college students, business owners, entrepreneurs and more.
- March 19, 2019: TCJA changes work-related tax deductions
- March 12, 2019: Leaving an IRA as an inheritance
- March 5, 2019: 6 ways to mitigate the financial impact of disasters
- February 26, 2019: 5 important tax questions to ask this year
- February 19, 2019: 5 smart tips to prepare for tax time
- February 12, 2019: 4 tax issues to consider in retirement