We reward firms and companies who go the extra mile by ensuring 100% of their CPAs are OSCPA members. Here is what 100% VIP membership can provide for you:
Group Dues Billing
Expedite the dues process and save time with Group Dues Billing. You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive one annual dues invoice for the entire staff instead of multiple individual invoices.
You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive training from the OSCPA on the following:
- Firm Administrator administrative section on the OSCPA website
- How to proceed with Group Dues Billing
- How to register multiple staff members for CPE courses/conferences
- How to update firm/company information and rosters
Free CPA Referral Service Listing
NEW this year: 100% VIP Program participants can opt in to the OSCPA's CPA Referral Service for free (a $75 value), which will get your firm added to the FindYourCPA.com directory. Please contact email@example.com to secure your free listing.
Special RecognitionAs a 100% VIP member, your firm/company will also receive the following recognition:
- Acknowledgements in the CPAFocus, our magazine
- 100% VIP member ribbons at OSCPA events
- 100% VIP logo provided for use on firm's websites and in newsletters.
Virtual Webinar and Meeting Services
If you are interested in setting up a virtual event for your company, email firstname.lastname@example.org and an OSCPA staff member will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Meetings will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served base, and space is limited. Only non-CPE meetings are eligible.
- Connect with your audience through webinars
- Collaborate with your staff through video chats/meetings
On-site CPE offers the same quality programs and instructors as our seminars, but the events are exclusive to your group.
Through the OSCPA's On-Site CPE Program, your personal CPE concierge will help you build a customized education program for your firm or company.
Contact our membership department to get started today!
*The 100% VIP Program is available to all Oklahoma public accounting firms or companies in industry with two or more CPAs. Firms and companies must submit a list or roster of all CPA employees for verification of 100% membership.
A Big Thank You to Our Current 100% VIP Program Participants
- Angel Johnston & Blasingame, PC
- Arledge & Associates, PC
- Barnes Welsh & Perry PC
- Briscoe, Burke & Grigsby LLP
- Bryan, Little, Haley & Kent P.C.
- Cannon & Associates, CPAs, PLLC
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Cushing
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Stillwater
- CCK Strategies, PLLC
- Chancellor & Chancellor Inc.
- Chris A. Caldwell CPA, PLLC
- Conklin Gilpin & Wertz PLLC
- Cox Holsted & Associates PC
- Crawford & Associates, PC
- Creason & Associates, PLLC
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Norman
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Oklahoma City
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Tulsa
- Engelbach Roberts & Co. PLLC
- FORVIS - Enid
- FORVIS - Oklahoma City
- FORVIS - Tulsa
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Stillwater
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Woodward
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Yukon
- Gray, Blodgett & Company, PLLC
- Hale & Company, CPAs, P.C.
- Hatch, Croke & Associates, PC
- HBC CPAs and Advisors
- Heatherington & Fields, CPAs
- HoganTaylor LLP - Oklahoma City
- HoganTaylor LLP - Tulsa
- Horizon Certified Public Accountants & Consultants - Tulsa
- HSPG & Associates, PC
- Hyde & Company CPAs PC
- ImageNet Consulting LLC
- James Dee Johnson & Co, CPAs, PC
- Ley, Gifford & Farr, PLLC
- Lowe & Webb, PC
- Luton & Co., PLLC.
- Milam & Associates, PLLC
- Moore Lovell & Glasser, Inc.
- Morse & Co. PLLC
- Muret CPA, PLLC
- Peck & Associates PC
- Peters & Chandler PC
- Preston Smith, CPA
- Public Strategies, Inc.
- Regier Carr & Monroe LLP
- Roberts & Associates, CPA
- RSM US LLP
- RSMeacham CPAs & Advisors, PLLC
- Schaus & Company, P.C.
- Schmitz & Burwell, PLLC
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Oklahoma City
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Ardmore
- Stanfield + O'Dell, PC
- Steven L. Wilson & Associates, CPA's
- Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC
- Sullivan & Associates PLLC
- Thom-Dobson-Womack, Inc.
- Weaver and Tidwell, LLP
- Wedel Rahill & Associates, CPA's, PLC
- Weikel Johnson Parris & Rouse, PLLP
- Wilsey Meyer Eatmon Tate PLLC
- Woodrum, Tate & Associates, PLLC