We reward firms and companies who go the extra mile by ensuring 100% of their CPAs are OSCPA members. Here is what 100% VIP membership can provide for you:
Group Dues Billing
Expedite the dues process and save time with Group Dues Billing. You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive one annual dues invoice for the entire staff instead of multiple individual invoices.
FREE Marketing Packages
Engage potential and current clients online with social media marketing packages from the OSCPA. We’ve done the work for you! Packages include a range of professional, creative content for you to share through your social media channels, all with the goal of growing your business. This service is free for 100% VIP members!
Receive up to two complimentary hours of recommended CPE per year for your entire staff by having our President/CEO present a Professional Issues Update to your staff.
You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive training from the OSCPA on the following:
- Firm Administrator administrative section on the OSCPA website
- How to proceed with Group Dues Billing
- How to register multiple staff members for CPE courses/conferences
- How to update firm/company information and rosters
As a 100% VIP member, your firm/company will also receive the following recognition:
- Acknowledgements in the CPAFocus, our magazine
- 100% VIP member ribbons at OSCPA events
- 100% VIP logo provided for use on firm's websites and in newsletters.
Contact our membership department to get started today!
*The 100% VIP Program is available to all Oklahoma public accounting firms or companies in industry with two or more CPAs. Firms and companies must submit a list or roster of all CPA employees for verification of 100% membership.
A Big Thank You to Our Current 100% VIP Program Participants
- Angel Johnston & Blasingame, PC
- Arledge & Associates, PC
- Barbara A. Ley, A Professional Corporation
- Barnes Welsh & Perry PC
- BKD, LLP - Enid
- BKD, LLP - Oklahoma City
- BKD, LLP - Tulsa
- Briscoe, Burke & Grigsby LLP
- Bryan, Little, Haley & Kent P.C.
- Burkeen Clagg Bartel, PLLC
- Cannon & Rayburn, CPAs, PLLC
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Cushing
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Drumright
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Stillwater
- CCK Strategies, PLLC
- Chancellor & Chancellor Inc.
- Cox Holsted & Associates PC
- Crawford & Associates, PC
- Creason & Associates, PLLC
- Denney & Company, CPAs, PLLC
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Norman
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Oklahoma City
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Tulsa
- Engelbach Roberts & Co. PLLC
- FD Thompson & Co., P.L.C.
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Stillwater
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Woodward
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Yukon
- Gray, Blodgett & Company, PLLC
- Hale & Company, CPAs, P.C.
- Hatch, Croke & Associates, PC
- HBC CPAs and Advisors
- Heatherington & Fields, CPAs
- HoganTaylor LLP - Oklahoma City
- HoganTaylor LLP - Tulsa
- Horizon Certified Public Accountants & Consultants - Tulsa
- HSPG & Associates, PC
- Hyde & Company CPAs PC
- ImageNet Consulting LLC
- James Dee Johnson & Co, CPAs, PC
- Jenson & Company, CPAs, P.C.
- Lowe & Webb, PC
- Luton & Co., PLLC.
- Milam & Associates, PLLC
- Moore Lovell & Glasser, Inc.
- Morse & Co. PLLC
- Muret CPA, PLLC
- Peck & Associates PC
- Peters & Chandler PC
- Preston Smith, CPA
- Public Strategies, Inc.
- R.E. Palmer, CPA, Inc.
- Regier Carr & Monroe LLP
- Roberts & Associates, CPA
- RSM US LLP
- RSMeacham CPAs & Advisors, PLLC
- Schaus & Company, P.C.
- Schmitz & Burwell, PLLC
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Oklahoma City
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Ardmore
- Stanfield + O'Dell, PC
- Steven L. Wilson & Associates, CPA's
- Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC
- Sullivan & Associates PLLC
- Thom-Dobson-Womack, Inc.
- Wedel Rahill & Associates, CPA's, PLC
- Weikel Johnson Parris & Rouse, PLLP
- Wilsey Meyer Eatmon Tate PLLC
- Woodrum, Tate & Associates, PLLC