We reward firms and companies who go the extra mile by ensuring 100% of their CPAs are OSCPA members. Here is what 100% VIP membership can provide for you:
Group Dues Billing
Expedite the dues process and save time with Group Dues Billing. You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive one annual dues invoice for the entire staff instead of multiple individual invoices.
Receive up to two complimentary hours of recommended CPE per year for your entire staff by having our President/CEO present a Professional Issues Update to your staff.
You, or the firm/company administrator of your choice, will receive training from the OSCPA on the following:
- Firm Administrator administrative section on the OSCPA website
- How to proceed with Group Dues Billing
- How to register multiple staff members for CPE courses/conferences
- How to update firm/company information and rosters
As a 100% VIP member, your firm/company will also receive the following recognition:
- Acknowledgements in the CPAFocus, our magazine
- 100% VIP member ribbons at OSCPA events
- 100% VIP logo provided for use on firm's websites and in newsletters.
Virtual Webinar and Meeting Services
If you are interested in setting up a virtual event for your company, email email@example.com and an OSCPA staff member will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Meetings will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served base, and space is limited. Only non-CPE meetings are eligible.
- Connect with your audience through webinars
- Collaborate with your staff through video chats/meetings
Contact our membership department to get started today!
*The 100% VIP Program is available to all Oklahoma public accounting firms or companies in industry with two or more CPAs. Firms and companies must submit a list or roster of all CPA employees for verification of 100% membership.
A Big Thank You to Our Current 100% VIP Program Participants
- Angel Johnston & Blasingame, PC
- Arledge & Associates, PC
- Barnes Welsh & Perry PC
- BKD, LLP - Enid
- BKD, LLP - Oklahoma City
- BKD, LLP - Tulsa
- Briscoe, Burke & Grigsby LLP
- Bryan, Little, Haley & Kent P.C.
- Burkeen Clagg Bartel, PLLC
- Cannon & Associates, CPAs, PLLC
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Cushing
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Drumright
- CBEW Professional Group LLP - Stillwater
- CCK Strategies, PLLC
- Chancellor & Chancellor Inc.
- Conklin Gilpin & Wertz PLLC
- Cox Holsted & Associates PC
- Crawford & Associates, PC
- Creason & Associates, PLLC
- Denney & Company, CPAs, PLLC
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Norman
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Oklahoma City
- Eide Bailly, LLP - Tulsa
- Engelbach Roberts & Co. PLLC
- FD Thompson & Co., P.L.C.
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Stillwater
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Woodward
- FSW&B CPAs PLLC - Yukon
- Gray, Blodgett & Company, PLLC
- Hale & Company, CPAs, P.C.
- Hatch, Croke & Associates, PC
- HBC CPAs and Advisors
- Heatherington & Fields, CPAs
- HoganTaylor LLP - Oklahoma City
- HoganTaylor LLP - Tulsa
- Horizon Certified Public Accountants & Consultants - Tulsa
- HSPG & Associates, PC
- Hyde & Company CPAs PC
- ImageNet Consulting LLC
- James Dee Johnson & Co, CPAs, PC
- Ley, Gifford & Farr, PLLC
- Lowe & Webb, PC
- Luton & Co., PLLC.
- Milam & Associates, PLLC
- Moore Lovell & Glasser, Inc.
- Morse & Co. PLLC
- Muret CPA, PLLC
- Peck & Associates PC
- Peters & Chandler PC
- Preston Smith, CPA
- Public Strategies, Inc.
- R.E. Palmer, CPA, Inc.
- Regier Carr & Monroe LLP
- Roberts & Associates, CPA
- RSM US LLP
- RSMeacham CPAs & Advisors, PLLC
- Schaus & Company, P.C.
- Schmitz & Burwell, PLLC
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Oklahoma City
- Smith Carney & Co PC - Ardmore
- Stanfield + O'Dell, PC
- Steven L. Wilson & Associates, CPA's
- Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC
- Sullivan & Associates PLLC
- Thom-Dobson-Womack, Inc.
- Weaver and Tidwell, LLP
- Wedel Rahill & Associates, CPA's, PLC
- Weikel Johnson Parris & Rouse, PLLP
- Wilsey Meyer Eatmon Tate PLLC
- Woodrum, Tate & Associates, PLLC