Are you ready to get connected to thousands of your fellow CPAs on Evolve?
Evolve, the OSCPA's member-only social forum, allows you to ask topical questions and build a virtual connection to your fellow OSCPA members across the state.
Where do I start?
- Accessing Evolve is simple; just visit evolve.oscpa.com. Your password for Evolve is the same as your password for oscpa.com.
- Update your profile information with your interests, education and more. Make sure to upload a photo as well, this helps your colleagues get to know you better!
- Worried about privacy? No problem. You can control who can see the information in your profile by adjusting your privacy settings.
- Modify your email notification settings to get the information and updates you want sent right to your inbox.
Find your community.
Once you're set up, take a look at the communities curated based on committee involvement, interest area, event registration or other criteria.
All members are automatically subscribed to the Open Forum, as well as any communities that correspond to the OSCPA committees or boards they belong to.
Explore additional Evolve communities that fit your interests:
- Accounting Educators
- Editorial Board
- Educational Foundation
- Oil and Gas Resource Pool
- Past Chair Council
- Small Firm/Solo Practitioners
It's time to get started! Join communities, ask questions and learn from your fellow professionals.
Don't lose this valuable, exclusive benefit! Renew your membership today.