The safety of our attendees, discussion leaders and staff is always top of mind and our number one priority is to continue offering CPE options as safely as possible with the same quality and quantity you have come to expect.
For the safety of all, and to give us time to prepare our classroom, we have moved CPE events (conferences, seminars and Lunch + Learns) between now and August 31st to virtual-only events.
- We will offer our regularly-scheduled seminars in a virtual setting.
- We will continue offering webcast and self-study options.
- We will work with vendors weekly to add new COVID-related offerings to the course catalog.
- We are working closely with our speakers to ensure their comfort with speaking virtually.
- We are seeking any feedback that will help us tweak programming for the better.
- We have moved to a new webcast platform that is more user-friendly to provide you a seamless experience.
Additionally, we are monitoring other late-breaking educational needs for our members and will add courses throughout the year as needed.
Need help going virtual?
We are aware many are entering an online classroom for the first time. Whether you're eager or reluctant to face these changes, the OSCPA is here to help you adjust and answer questions along the way.