January is widely utilized as a time of evaluation and goal-setting. If you're looking to settle into new routines or trying to find a way to balance your priorities, the OSCPA can help.
Take a look at these upcoming opportunities designed to help you create balance in your life while you earn CPE credit.
Set yourself up for a successful year and take advantage of your member discount on quality education!
- Accounting Chaotics: Managing Organizational Change and Stress in a Turbulent Work Environment
January 18 • Recommended CPE Credit: 2 Hours
- Don't Let Your Schedule Get Away From You
January 19 • Recommended CPE Credit: 2 Hours
- Dream Wide Awake: Overcoming What Limits You in Life!
January 20 • Recommended CPE Credit: 1 Hour
- A Question of Balance: Exploring Work Life Challenges
January 21 • Recommended CPE Credit: 1 Hour
- Change: Embrace & Enjoy - It Is Inevitable
January 25 • Recommended CPE Credit: 2 Hours
OSCPA Self-Study Courses
- OSCPA's Improve Your Life and Career Through Emotional Intelligence
- OSCPA's Delegation and Empowerment Do's and Don'ts
- OSCPA's Build Your Personal Brand
- OSCPA's A Conversation about Empathy and Building Bridges
Start balancing your life today – and let the OSCPA's resources help you along the way.