This two-day, no-frills program, taught by nationally-known speaker, Ron Roberson, CPA, will address all of the changes that affect business entities and individuals in the new year, as well as a detailed analysis of how the new tax laws will affect your business and individual tax clients.
Materials will be updated up until the conference.
- Day 1 - Federal Tax Update (Individual)
- Day 2- Federal Tax Update (Business)
Attendees can also receive up to 16 hours of CLE (Continuing Legal Education) credit.
- OSCPA's Two-Day Federal Tax Update
January 11-12, 2023| 8:00 AM | CPE/CLE Credits: 16 Hours
In-Person | Virtual
- Understand recent developments as they impact businesses and individuals.
- Analyze entity choice and understand how to elect the proper entity.
- Gain reliable and proactive tax planning advice.
Policy change for in-person events: In order to help with our planning efforts, the OSCPA will now charge a switch fee for registrants who transfer from the in-person to virtual option within two weeks of an event.