The National MAP Survey brings you:
- A free personalized report with today's most important KPIs;
- A clear picture of how your firm aligns with similar-sized practices, both regionally and nationally; and
- Practical insights into building a more profitable practice.
Download the 2023 AICPA National MAP Survey
Oklahoma is included in the south region of the survey along with North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, Florida and Georgia.
Important information included in the survey results:
- Firm information;
- Key performance indicators;
- Financial performance;
- Staffing & compensation; and
- Cyber liability & security
The full results of the survey can be found here 2023 South Region Survey Results.
For more information about what the survey results include, please reference the AICPA's 2023 National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey Executive Summary.