The health and safety of our members, speakers, partners, sponsors and staff are of the utmost concern to the OSCPA. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Oklahoma.
A Message from the CEO
With all the changes COVID-19 has brought, we understand you may have questions and concerns regarding continuing education offered by the Society.
Webcasts on the following topics are being offered:
- COVID-19 (all topics)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- The CARES Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Working remotely
- Trump signs 5-week PPP extension (7/6)
- Senate approves 5-week PPP extension (7/1)
- PPP: Client forgiveness services Q&As for CPAs (6/30)
- IRS, Treasury say July 15 tax deadline will not be extended (6/30)
- Partial PPP loan forgiveness remains 60% if threshold not met (6/9)