The health and safety of our members, speakers, partners, sponsors and staff are of the utmost concern to the OSCPA. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Oklahoma.
A Message from the CEO
With all the changes COVID-19 has brought, we understand you may have questions and concerns regarding continuing education offered by the Society.
- AICPA raises PPP concerns with SBA (2/4)
- HHS provides updated guidance on Provider Relief Fun reporting requirements (2/3)
- PPP loan forgiveness and taxes: Part 2 - podcast (1/28)
- OSCPA Tax Committee works with OTC to address tax questions (1/28)
- SBA announces steps to improve PPP review process (1/26)
- 6 tips for CPAs on newest round of PPP funding (1/21)
- Updated PPP loan forgiveness applications and rules unveiled (1/20)
- The top payroll issues in the most recent COVID-19 law (1/19)
- PPP calculations guidance released (1/19)
- The latest advice on PPP loans - podcast (1/15)
- 2021 tax filing season begins Feb. 12; IRS outlines steps to speed refunds during pandemic (1/15)