The OSCPA takes your health and comfort very seriously.
With all the changes COVID-19 has brought, we understand you may have questions and concerns regarding continuing education offered by the Society.
The safety of our attendees, discussion leaders, and staff is always top of mind, and our number one priority is to continue offering CPE options as safely as possible with the same quality and quantity you have come to expect.
You can always browse our course catalog for the current offerings. Here are a few specific things we are doing:
- All seminars have moved to virtual-only through the end of 2021.
- Following current CDC guidelines, the OSCPA encourages all attendees to wear a mask when indoors.
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer to those who would like them
- Implementing a no-contact check-in and check-out process
- Updating food protocols to provide the safest option
- Moving live events to virtual offerings when necessary
Please Note: There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make adjustments during these trying times. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Need help going virtual?
We are aware many are entering an online classroom for the first time. Whether you're eager or reluctant to face these changes, the OSCPA is here to help you adjust and answer questions along the way.