Let the OSCPA help you adjust to an online learning environment.
With all of the changes COVID-19 has brought, we understand you might feel uneasy meeting in person for CPE. As we continue to interact in a virtual environment, there are many options available to meet your needs:
- Virtual Events - For your safety, these live courses are now being offered with an online option.
- Webcasts - Courses are viewed in real-time and provide live interaction with the instructor and other attendees.
- Self-Study/On-Demand - These self-paced courses offer the flexibility needed to fit CPE into your busy schedule.
We are also aware many are entering an online classroom for the first time. It is our intention to continue offering the quality education experience you have come to depend on. Whether you're eager or reluctant to face these changes, the OSCPA is here to help you adjust and answer questions along the way.
Schedule a Tutorial - Need help going virtual? If you are new to online CPE, you can schedule a one-on-one tutorial with our Education Department.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here is what you can expect when you register for a virtual course:
- After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from the OSCPA.
- You will receive a reminder email one week before your event. Your reminder email will include important information, detailed instructions and an access link for your course and materials.
- Your course link will also be available in the My CPE section of your OSCPA account listed as "Virtual Link".
- You will be able to access your course on the designated date and time. We suggest you read course instructions (see below) ahead of time and arrive early to achieve the best experience. We also suggest using Google Chrome as your internet browser, not Microsoft Edge.
- After your course has been completed, you will receive your CPE certificate via email within one week.
VIRTUAL COURSE INSTRUCTIONS
Click the bulleted item below to download detailed instructions for your course.
- OSCPA Conferences & Summits
- OSCPA Seminars & Ethics
- OSCPA 20 Free CPE
- Vendor Webcasts
This includes all webcasts with the following vendors listed: ACPEN; CalCPA; CPA Crossings; K2 Enterprises; Surgent; TaxSpeaker
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 841-3800