Let the OSCPA help you adjust to an online learning environment.
With all of the changes COVID-19 has brought, we understand you might feel uneasy meeting in person for CPE. As we continue to interact in a virtual environment, there are many options available to meet your needs:
- Virtual Events - For your safety, these live courses are now being offered online only.
- Webcasts - Courses are viewed in real-time and provide live interaction with the instructor and other attendees.
- Self-Study/On-Demand - These self-paced courses offer the flexibility needed to fit CPE into your busy schedule.
- Certificate Programs - Expand your career opportunities or enter new areas of practice by completing a certificate program.
We are also aware many are entering an online classroom for the first time. It is our intention to continue offering the quality education experience you have come to depend on. Whether you're eager or reluctant to face these changes, the OSCPA is here to help you adjust and answer questions along the way.
Schedule a Tutorial - Need help going virtual? If you are new to online CPE, you can schedule a one-on-one tutorial with our Education Department.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here is what you can expect when you register for a virtual course:
- After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from the OSCPA.
- You will receive a reminder email one week before your event. Your reminder email will include important information, detailed instructions and an access link for your course and materials.
- You will be able to access your course on the designated date and time. We suggest you read course instructions (see below) ahead of time and arrive early to achieve the best experience. We also suggest using Google Chrome as your internet browser, not Internet Explorer.
- After your course has been completed, you will receive your CPE certificate via email within one week.
LIVE STREAM/VIRTUAL COURSE INSTRUCTIONS
Click the bulleted item below to download detailed instructions for your course.
- OSCPA Conferences
This includes: Governmental Accounting and Auditing Conference; Kurt Oestriecher Symposium; Annual Members Meeting; One-Day Federal Tax Update; Oklahoma Tax Institute; CPE Blowout; Two-Day Federal Tax Update
- OSCPA Summits
This includes: Technology Summit; Buds, Brews & Bets Summit
- OSCPA Summits
This includes: Summer Summit; Small Firms Summit; Banking and Industry Summit
- OSCPA Seminars
This includes all 4- and 8-hour virtual and live stream seminars.
- OSCPA Lunch + Learns
This includes all virtual and live stream Lunch + Learn events.
- OSCPA Ethics
This includes all 2-hour ethics live stream courses.
- OSCPA Webcasts
This includes all webcasts with OSCPA listed as the vendor.
- Vendor Webcasts
This includes all webcasts with the following vendors listed: ACPEN; AICPA; CalCPA; CPA Crossings; K2 Enterprises; Surgent
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 841-3800, ext. 3829.