Members of all types and experience levels are encouraged to participate on OSCPA Committees and Resource Pools. Being involved is a great way to meet your colleagues, give back to your profession and have an impact on its future.
Change the course of the CPA profession!
Two ways to volunteer:
- Committee members, along with a committee chair, make up the structure of OSCPA committees. They determine committee activities and provide overall guidance to the committee resource pools assigned to carry out their projects. Committee members will generally meet as a committee four to five times a year.
- Resource pool members are volunteers who have signed up to serve on a specific project. There is no limit to the number of resource pools you may serve on. Resource Pools will be activated throughout the year as needed with time commitments limited to one or two meetings per project.
See our list of existing committees:
- Accounting Careers
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Educational Foundation
- Financial Literacy
- Governmental Accounting & Auditing
- Human Resources
- Liaison with Educational Institutions
- Members in Industry
- Peer Review
- Professional Ethics
- Public Relations
- Small Firm Practitioners
- Young Accounting Professionals (YAP)
See our list of existing resource pools
- Banking and Other Financial Institutions
- Business Valuations/Forensic & Litigation Support
- Government Relations
- Liaison with State Board
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Financial Planning