Need money for school? We want to help! Below you'll find a variety of scholarship opportunities.
The majority of our applicants receive scholarships!
- Applications open in November and close in March.
- They are available to current OSCPA Student Members.
- Enrollment in a four- or five-year accounting program at an Oklahoma college or university; or community college accounting or business major or high school senior;
- Successful completion of at least six hours of principles of accounting; and
- Declared accounting major and candidate for a Bachelor's or advanced degree.
Supporting your future
- We recently awarded more than $30,000 in scholarships to more than 40 OSCPA student members