Join us for a six-part FREE webcast series to promote positive mental health. Throughout this series, OSCPA members have the opportunity to gain up to seven hours of free CPE.
- Staying Focused During Times of Change
April 21 | CPE Credit: 1 Hour | Virtual
- Recognize the value of mindfulness and focus during times of change.
- Identify how the brain works and the importance of regulating emotions.
- Determine steps and tools for improving focus.
- Resiliency (A Special Two-Hour Event)
June 16 | CPE Credit: 2 Hours | Virtual
- Recognize how you can become more resilient.
- Identify major challenges you come across daily.
- Determine goal-setting strategies.
- Promote Family Wealth
August 18 | CPE Credit: 1 Hour | Virtual
- Recognize what is the family's responsibility.
- Identify ways to stay empowered at home.
- Determine how to promote healthy living at home.
- Women and Depression
October 20 | CPE Credit: 1 Hour | Virtual
- Recognize the depth of the illness in women.
- Identify the signs and causes of depression.
- Determine ways to cope and get help.
- Overcoming Burnout
December 15 | CPE Credit: 1 Hour | Virtual
- Recognize signs of burnout.
- Identify the consequences of burnout.
- Determine good strategies for self-care