For new or updated presentations, discussion leaders can receive CPE credit for both their preparation and presentation time.
- Discussion Leaders (DLs) receive CPE credit for preparation time equal to up to two times the actual presentation time (for new or updated presentations).
- DLs also receive CPE credit for actual presentation time (for new or updated presentations).
- CPE credit for preparation and presentation time can only be claimed for repeat presentations if the DL can prove that the learning content was substantially changed and required additional research.
- To request a certificate showing DL CPE credit, please complete and submit the Speaker CPE Form and return it to email@example.com.
- For CFP or CLE credit in Oklahoma, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss claiming these special credit types.