To adhere to requirements for issuing CPE credit, you must provide materials with your presentation in the form of a PowerPoint, outline or other related documents.
- The due date for your materials has been set to allow the OSCPA staff sufficient time to review, compile and upload all materials for attendees.
- Materials are due a minimum of four weeks prior to the event date.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to obtain and provide written permission regarding any copyrighted materials within your presentation.
If you're providing a PowerPoint:
- Must include a slide with the session's objectives (as provided on the Discussion Leader Presentation Info Form).
- Prepare your presentation on the OSCPA PowerPoint Presentation template, if possible.
- If you are required to use your firm or company's slide deck, please ensure that white or grayscale backgrounds are used in the template.
- Use dark, easy to read fonts sized 30 pts or greater.
If you're providing a Presentation Outline or Other Documents:
- Must include the session's objectives (as provided on the Discussion Leader Presentation Info Form).
- Outlines should be detailed in nature. Please number the pages.
- Other acceptable documents include: supplementary articles, forms, checklists, charts, etc.