The OSCPA is passionate about providing quality and interactive education that encourages participant engagement and continuous learning. As such, we ask all discussion leaders to adhere to the following:
- To adhere to the NASBA Standards, please include an element of engagement for each CPE hour that you are presenting. This can include polling questions, group discussions, instructor-posed questions with time for participant reflection and/or case studies.
- Be conscious of your allotted time frame. Do not cut presentations short for any reason as it will effect the amount of CPE credit that can be issued to participants.
- Please repeat questions asked by participants to ensure all attendees hear the question being asked.
- Do not promote services or products that you firm or company offers.
- All speakers are required to review and sign the Discussion Leader Agreement, which is part of the Discussion Leader Presentation Info Form.