The Oklahoma Society of CPAs administers the AICPA Peer Review Program for firms with main offices located in Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Kansas. Learn more.
Peer Review Help
PRIMA Overview and Training
Getting Started in PRIMA
Firms not associated with the AICPA, may also take part in the program. Firms that are required to be registered with and inspected by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) have their Peer Review administered by the AICPA National Peer Review Committee (National PRC) who can be contacted at (919) 402-4502.
- Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews
- Questions and Answers about the AICPA Peer Review Program
- Information for Peer Review Firms
- Information for Reviewers
- Peer Review Transparency
- Practitioner and Reviewer Guidance Regarding Oklahoma Statutory Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements
The OSCPA looks forward to working with you in making the Peer Review Program operate as smoothly as possible. For further information, contact the OSCPA Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer phone at 405/841-3800 or 800/522-8261, ext. 3805.